No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason took BH2 DC and Shin Contra PS2. No fuss, no muss. Get tradin'.

Comment

Always a pleasure to deal with Jason, cheers mate

tbm.

Comment

Sold a Xbox 360 game to buster - a smooth transaction with no problems at all.

Thanks again.

Comment

Bought 3 PSP games from Jason and was very pleased; he was friendly throughout the entire process and was even willing to post on another day when I asked as well.

The items arrived in excellent condition, as shown in the photograph on his sales thread, and were carefully packaged.

Many thanks.

Gareth

Comment

Sega Megadrive Collection arrived in excellent condition. Recommended Seller! Cheers!

Comment

Jason sorted me out with a DVD I'd been after for eons - and didn't charge me a single penny, not even for postage.

A seriously high-calibre, upper-echelon type of human being, and mega-friendly to boot.

Bonanza!

Comment

Sold me Star Trek season one on HD-DVD, and went to extra special effort with the packaging (at no request from me). There was a box, there was paper, there were polystyrene chips, there was a jiffy bag, it was mental. The whole thing was wrapped in 'FRAGILE' tape as well. Top chap! o/

Comment

Jason sold me COD5 for a very nice price, and it turned up the next day, mint. We are very happy together. Thanks Jason!

Comment

Bought Left 4 Dead from jason, quick delivery and in top condition, many thanks couldnt ask for more

Comment

Sold me a couple of Sixaxis controllers - fast delivery, excellent packaging, always a pleasure to deal with this chap. Thanks very much.

Comment

Jason sold me a Neo Geo Pocket Colour for a fabolous price, quick delivery and a top bloke!

Cheers

Comment

Jason sold me snatcher for saturn after seeing my wanted ad. He delivered the goods super swiftly. Cheers mate.

Comment

BB bought Dracula X off me,paid quickly and with friendly PMs

GOD i miss that game

look after it for me....sniff

Comment

Bought a 360 game from me, Top stuff once again, quick payment and friendly

smashing stuff, thanks

Comment

Bought RE2 from Jason, flawless transaction again, cheers matey

Comment

Working...
                                X