No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A pleasure to deal with Jason once again. Dunno how many times that is now, but its never a problem. Great buyer/seller/trader/moocher.

Cheers

(LOL Strachan)

Comment

bought souky off me - quick payment and no problems, as always. Cheers mate

Comment

Always a pleasure to deal with "the broon", cheers pal

tbm.

Comment

Jason bought an Acekard from me, paid promptly and a top bloke. Cheers buddy!

Comment

Mr Broon purchased 4 items from my sales thread.

Excellent transaction. Very polite comms and speedy payment.

Cheers.

Comment

Traded with Jason again, he bought some Super Famicom titles from me, as always the banter was great and payment super quick and right on when he said it would be.

Would happily trade again both as a seller and a buyer.

Comment

I bought Double Dragon for the PS1 from Jason. Came well packed and quickly. I havn't played it yet but everything looks tip top, I'm sure it will be fine. Thanks for another fine deal

Comment

Sold me mushihmensama, awesome seller as usual. Appriciated, thanks mate!

Comment

Instant payment for 2 Jpn GC games.

Thanks mate

Comment

Sold Mr Broon a copy of Valkyria Chronicles, paid instantly, great comms, top notch enjoy fella

Comment

Bought some SFC games from me, no problems.

Loooooooooves to haggle so chucked him some freebies to keep him quiet.

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from good ole Busta-Buss here and he delivered in quick time, keeping updated on his progress throughout - Game arrived safe and secure, in good condition as explained.

Another successful transaction with my man here!

Thanks again!

Comment

Bought Punch-Out! on the Wii from me, a pleasure to deal with as always!

Comment

Oops didn't leave feedback sooner, my apologies.

Very fast with payment as expected. Top man will trade with again any time.

Comment

Always a pleasure trading with Jason. You know there will be no problems and it will all go smoothly. Another member who is a credit to these forums and a reason why I only sell / trade here.

Thanks

Oops forgot to add sold him a Dualshock 3
                                Last edited by Unwell Cat; 24-06-2010, 07:03.

Comment

Working...
                                X