No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a PS2 game from Jason. Smooth transaction as always.

Comment

Popped round to Jason's new gaff with the psp game he bought from me.

Made me take my shoes off before going in,claimed orders from his better half but his pink furry slippers and marigolds made me wonder .

Saw his games cupboard with some empty shelves so except some serious neo cart purchases in the near future.

Joking aside usual good chat and banter from the top man.

Makes a decent coffee as well.

Comment

Jason came good for me when i had given up finding a Strider Capcom Game Books. Friendly Pm's, speedy delivery, well packaged. A real asset to the forum. Cheers matey

Comment

Another great trade,

No problems at all here, brilliant seller even sent games before payment was made

thanks

Comment

bought Fist of the Northstar from me. It never got recieved, he kept giving me updates on the whereabouts of the item and being extremly helpful with helping me get a claim from royal-mail(which i haven't done before). So sorry about the delay, wish i could have given you the refund earlier. Top guy and a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold Jason a Wavebird & a few ntsc-j 'cube games.

Don't think there are many superlatives that haven't already been used in the last 600+ posts....all I'll say is that he's the 'Godfather' of the trading boards for a reason! A damned fine trader & always a real gent to deal with.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

The usual outstanding service from Buster.

Sent payment yesterday, and recieved Hd-dvd this morning, just before the postal strike.

Tremendous timing!

Comment

Outstanding, highly impressive service from Mr Jason. He did me a phenomenal deal on a trio of games, then packaged them up with mind-blowing care and whisked them off to me at double-quick speed.

There are some fantastic traders on this forum, but Jason is in his own league.

Comment

Do I even need to write anything here? It's Buster, so you know you're going to get a totally hassle-free transaction with a huge slice of friendly banter thrown in for good measure.

A top fellow and faultless as always.

Comment

DONT TRADE WITH THIS GUY.

Made me wait several days for a FREE game. Then when he finally sent it, it was FREE OF CHARGE and said that I owe HIM a cup of coffee next time I see him.

AVOID.

Comment

Top lad, even if he is a cheeky-cheap tyke...
                        Bought a handful of Saturn games payment was quick, comms friendly..yada yada you know how good Mr Brown is, so I shall stroke his ego no more!
                        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Picked up some AES games for buster, sent payment quickly and comms were excellent throughout. Top bloke all round.

Cheers

Comment

Sold G-Darius and R-Types to BB. Pleasure to do business with. Thanks again.

Comment

"Simpleeee the best" duh duh duh duh "Better than all the rest" duh duh duh "Better than anyone" duh duh duh "something somethiiiiiiiing something".

Erm, that's another +ve then Paid promptly!

Comment

Met the legend in the flesh tonight and did a transaction in a pub car park.

Top man and sexeh too !!!

Cheers Jason.

Comment

Working...
                                X