No announcement yet.

buster_broon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought melty blood and GG XX Slash from me. Top bloke as usual and quick payment.

Comment

Buster brough a few SFC games from me. Great buyer; very friendly and quick off the mark payment wise. Thanks .

Comment

Great buyer, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Jason.

Comment

Jason bought some PSone games from me. Quick payment and the usual friendly PM's! Thanks

Comment

sold ps3 game everybodys golf 5 to buster, great comms as normal, superfast payment, a great forum trader

regards
            jason

Comment

Sold a couple of Neo Geo carts to Mr. Boon a while back but forgot to leave any feedback

Great guy to sell to. Recommended !!

Comment

Sold Buster JPN Wii Red Steel.

No problems as usual.

Comment

Sold Buster a DS Game and Rockman Collection. Another flawless deal, done quite a few deals with Buster now and as usual impressed. Cheer matey

Comment

Bought a copy of Silent Hill from Jason. Great comms, well packed and fast delivery, no problems at all (but then I expected this, as he is one of the best sellers on the forum). Thanks again mate.

Comment

As ever from jason super smooth sale and goods of high quality Kudos bud.

Comment

Bought Family Guy S6 from buster_broon, arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Mucho thanks!

Comment

Another flawless deal on the tally. What more can I say that hasnt been said before?

Top marks!

Comment

Fantastic send-before-payment-h'action. Jase rocks, everyone know this already.

Thumbs up.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Chiming in again to say Jase is top brass, payment came quickly and lovely comms as always.

Comment

Jason bought a couple of Silent Hill games from me, paid super fast and pulled my pants down over the price, but I won`t hold that aginst him.

Top top bloke, wouldn`t hesitate to trade with again.

Cheers fella!

Comment

Working...
                                X