No announcement yet.

jimmie2k / jimmbob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a minty fresh Platinum Wavebird for ?12 delivered,and it turned up before id paid the money in.
    Top dude.

Comment

Bought Final Fantast X-2 from Jim, turned up very quick. Ta.

Comment

Quality items and a great price. Very pleased!!!

Comment

I bought four games and a new Wavebird off him, received them all well packaged in a matter of days. Top guy, no problems.

Comment

Very friendly and helpful... received the item in turbo time!

Thanks! 8)

Comment

Bought Bangai-O and Virtua Tennis 2 off this guy for a super price, and all arrived in excellent packaging and top condition. The guy is so classy he even posted the items before I had paid, due to a slight delay in me being able to get to the bank. A top seller and very friendly PMs.

Comment

Bought Mr Driller for a very reasonable price. Game arrived quickly and in great nick. Top man.
                Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

like seany, I recieved the goods prior to sending payment and items were as described. Very friendly, patient and understanding - top notch example of a great seller. Many Thanks ^_^

Comment

Couldn't be happier with this deal. Top guy!

Comment

Brilliant guy, bought Wipeout Pure from him. The item was posted promptly and a smooth transaction overall.

Comment

Super fast poster as always and game in mint condition. Cheers bud.
                        Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Absolutely smooth transaction. Goods arrived quickly and as described (mint). Top seller. Cheers.

Comment

Bought SF3:Third Strike, and it was in excellent condition with great packaging - and was delivered extremely quickly. Jimmie2k was always quick to respond and also let me knew exactly what he was doing.

Thanks.

Comment

Good coms. Excellent speed. Fantastic packaging. Jimmie2k rocks! Cheers bud!

Comment

Jimmmaaaaaaaaay!
                                As expected from someone who is the embodiment of the power of 2000 Jimmies combined, he is a stellar seller. On the way to post my game he put out a raging forest fire, saved the world from a race of duck-shaped aliens and invented the flying watermelon. And he STILL posted it quickly and got it here in beautiful condition.
                                Hoo-rah!
                                Three thumbs up for the Jim!

Comment

Working...
                                X