No announcement yet.

jimmie2k / jimmbob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought Shenmue 2 (DC) from Jim. It arrived super-quickly and in absolutely immaculate condition. Fantastically well-packaged, and great communications. Can't recommend him highly enough. Thanks!

Comment

Bought Metal Gear Acid from jimmie2k. Game is in like new condition, arrived very quickly and PMs were always responded to quickly throughout the trade. Excellent trader, highly recommended.

Comment

Bought Mercury from Jimmie2k.

Excellent speedy service and communication.

Cheers buddy!

Comment

Sold Far Cry Instincts to the good man, Jimmy.

Super, smashing, great.

Comment

Bought Haunting Ground from Jim. A genuinely great guy to deal with. Friendly PM's, fast despatch and no problems at all.

Highly recommended

Comment

Bought a copy of lumines from him, was very polite given that I had some real problems getting the cash to him in a series of delays.

would defo trade with again!

Comment

Bought SSX Tricky(xbox) Perfect condition and sent very quickly. would trade with again, cheers

Comment

Sold me some snes stuff in excellent condition. Thanks mate!

Comment

Bought a PSP from jimmie. Without a doubt the nicest guy I've ever dealed with. No problems at all.

Sorry for taking so long with the feedback man, only just found this thread!

Comment

Bought a GC game - arrived nice and quickly - Cheers

Comment

Great seller. Bought a couple games off J2K, friendly, easy deal, swift del, great conditions, sweet. Hope to deal with again for sure.

Comment

Recommended Friendly Helpful Seller Excellent All Round Service
                          Bought a Q Thanks
                          Last edited by redindian40; 14-12-2005, 16:11.

Comment

Sold him DMC3, sent payment straight away a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Sold XIII to j2k - friendly chap to deal with. Good comms and swift payment ensured a painless, hassle-free dealing with j2k. Definately recommended

Comment

bought gamecube lead off me, quick payment. good trader.

Comment

Working...
                                X