X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Jimmie a US Feel the Magic

payment was quick, and he's a friendly chap etc etc

Comment

Great trader. Instant payment and friendly to deal with. Enjoy Cyrodill!

Comment

Another ace trade with Jimbob! Bought Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow off him and it arrived nice and quick and exactly as described. Cheers again fella!

Comment

Bought Polarium DS (PAL) from Jimmie, great deal as usual.

Comment

Bought US Fable of Jimmie, A1 as usual.

Comment

Jimmie accepted my offer of free goods with mucho haste. Paid me with a "karma" too.

Comment

Sold Jimmie here a copy of Crackdown for the 360 so he could have his fix & get prepared for mucho Halo 3 pownage.

Paid mega quick & with crisp reddies as well saving all sorts of Paypal fees & shennanigans.
                Fine & friendly comms as well.

Top top bannana & deffinitley worth dealing with.

Thanks

Neil

Comment

Bought Zelda TP & Zelda Master Quest GC from jimmie. Posted straight away and excellent packing.

Cheers

Comment

Sold me a copy of MGS Twin Snakes for a lovely price. Came immediately in minty mint condition.

Cheers mate!

Comment

I bough LTTP GBA from jimmbob, aces as always

Comment

Jimm "The Ent" Bob purchased a game from me. He deposited the funds straight into my account. It was a pleasingly stress free transaction and I would certainly consider dealing with this individual again.

Comment

Really fast payment & great to deal with, thanks .

Comment

Bought a Bioshock face plate of the good man, sent very well packaged with love, care and attention to detail!

A real pleasure to deal with; always keeping me informed and polite with it too. Couldnt ask for any more.

Top Bloke - Many Thanks!

Jay

Comment

Sold Jimmbob a copy of Stranglehold on 360 - PMs were nice and friendly and cash was sorted with the utmost of speed.

Would happily deal with again

Comment

Sorted me out with a copy of Half Life 2 on the xbox. Came right away in perfect condition. As good as it gets.

Comment

Working...
                                X