No announcement yet.

Duddyroar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An A1 deal with Duddy, bought Meteos (JPN) from him, unrivalled PM skills and delivery. Thanks mate

Comment

Brought Gunpey DS from him, very fast delivery and friendly communication. Cheers mate

Comment

Top geezer our Damien, lightening fast payer!

Comment

D bought my PCE Alien Crush. He paid swiftly. He also put up with a delay in me sending, which is always great. Thumbs up
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Bought Dead n Furious on the DS. Super fast shipping, well packaged, great comms.

All round top bloke to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Rocket Knight Adventures & Fatal Fury MD off of Damien. Games arrived quickly and comms were uber-friendly.

Top guy!

Comment

Bought Metal Slug from Duddyroar. Couldn't be more pleased with the PM's and speedy delivery.

Comment

Bought a Vigilante PCE game from him, never gonna be a problem, great stuff.

Comment

Bought loads of Ash singles from Duddyroar, turned up on Wednesday in perfect condition. Many thanks

Comment

Duddyroar bought a Saturn from me. Nice guy to deal with. Payment made in good time with no messing about Defiantly someone I'd deal with again in the future.

Yakumo

Comment

Excellent as always, game arrived the day after I paid. Thanx buddy
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Traded DS games with Duddyroar, couldn't have gone smoother, game arrived exactly as described (mintay). Many thanks.

Comment

Excellent trader is duddy, fast delivery, friendly comms, thanks mate

Comment

Bought some SNES/SFC games.

Fast, friendly comms and fast, secure delivery. Excellent!

Comment

bought a Core graphics 2 PCEngine set up with 6 games

alll arrived in lovely condition and all works a treat

took some time to get here, but that was due to my lazy post office as it was posted exactly when Mr Roar said it was

took a little walk down the sorting office after work this morning and it was there - no card or nothing

but happy in the end - good times

Comment

Working...
                                X