No announcement yet.

Duddyroar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You look after that RSG there son, *sob sob sniffle, PaRp...* cheers once more

Comment

Bought a copy of Kingdom GP from me. Stellar transaction as always from Damien, cheers mate!
      3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Oops, completely forgot!

Bought a LTD Ed Iron Maiden ep from Damien just before i went to Belgium for a few days, was here when i arrived back, so prompt delivery

Missus was well chuffed with it and the condition was perfect, would gladly trade again in the future .

Comment

Bought a couple of PS1 games from Duddyroar. Swift delivery and an excellent trader all round.

Cheers

Comment

Damien bought a XBox 360 Premium from me.

Excellent comms throughout, payment was super fast, and a thoroughly nice chap to deal with.

Thanks again mate

Comment

BoughtCastlevania Chronicles from Damien. It arrived really quickly and exactly as described, very happy with it.

Thanks!!!

Comment

A pleasure to deal with, great communication & Really quick Payment.

Thank you!

Comment

Bought Sengoku Blade 2 & D&D Collection for the Saturn off Damien, top seller thanks my man

Comment

Bought Boogie. Fast and friendly service. Recommended.

Comment

Bought a modded Playstation from Damien. It works a treat and I couldn't be happier with it.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought 3 shmups for the saturn. Great stuff. No problems at all.

Comment

Bought a couple of japanese saturn games from damien and very happy, he even held em back for me, much appreciated bud game on

Comment

As they say in Beach Spikers, thank you, enjoy the game!

Comment

Bought My Sims from him, great delivery time and well packaged.

Would use again

Comment

bought a 360 wireless adapter and it came damm quick and well packaged.

thanks

bri

Comment

Working...
                                X