No announcement yet.

TonyDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got 2 more Blu Rays off Tony and everything went super smooth, great prices and fast delivery.

Comment

Sold me a few Xbox 360 games which arrived quickly and in superb condition.

A pleasure to deal with once again. Cheers

Comment

I bought a few 360 games from tonyDA.

Arrived in good time and in excellent condition.

Comment

Sold me Fallout 3 GOTY for a tenner. Arrived quickly and in great condition, thanks.

Comment

Brought an xbox 360 cricket game (ashes fever took over) off Tony, arrived mint and quickly. No problems. Thanks

Comment

Bought a couple of 360 games from Tony. Had a few games off him now and every time they arrive quickly, well packed and in great condition. Always nice friendly comms too!

Top trader and with him selling Blu Rays too, he's like the forums very own Ian Beale!

Cheers Tony!

Comment

Tony sold me Batman for the 360...arrived in excellent time and condition and was cheap as chips

Comment

I purchased Terminator on BR from Tony.

Another flawless transaction! Cheers fella!!

Comment

Sold me a bluray quick postage excellent condition thanks mate

Comment

Sold me a PS3 game. Good price, excellent condition and a great guy to deal with.

Thanks

Comment

Tony sold me a blu-ray, great price, excellent condition, well packaged, many thanks.

Comment

Bought a copy of Sega MD Collection from Tony.

As always a perfect trade was had. Game was posted quickly and made it through the snow safely - naturally in tip top condition as is always the case with Tony.

Two thumbs up

Comment

I bought History of Violence, Eastern Promises & Australia blu-rays from Tony. Impeccable service as always.

Thanks Tony

Comment

Bought a couple of blu-rays off Tony and as usual they turned up in immaculate condition. Top stuff as always, cheers!

Comment

This time I bought a Scott Pilgrim vs My Ongoing Feeling That I'm Just Not Going To Enjoy This Film blu-ray. As always, perfect trade from start to finish and a highly recommended seller.

Comment

Working...
                                X