No announcement yet.

TonyDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great comms and fast postage from one of the forum good guys.

Thanks for the trade!

Comment

Purchase a blu-ray from good old Tony and as always the service was fantastic! Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a blu ray disc. Top stuff all round!!

Many thanks Carl

Comment

Top stuff as usual. Cheers

Comment

Bought a blu-ray off Tony for a great price. It turned up in immaculate condition as usual, and comms were excellent. Top stuff!

Comment

Yet another flawless deal done with the man - super-quick payment, great comms, great all-round

Comment

Another smooth transaction with Tony The Blu-Ray Man! Super quick delivery and great communication.

Comment

As above! Bought District 9 and The Hurt Locker off of Tony and both arrived mega quick and in 'as new' condition.

Many thanks mate, will definately buy from again

Dale.

Comment

Bought a couple of 360 games, as described, arrived when he said they would, good stuff.

Comment

Bought some films off him, arrived in mint condition very quickly - amazing given the snow. So thanks to Tony, and thanks to my intrepid postie

Comment

Tony bought a 360 game from me - very friendly to deal with and super quick payment. Thumbs up

Comment

Bought another Blu-Ray and also traded a couple of 360 games with Tony. Quality trader - thanks dude!

Comment

Another good trade with this fine fellow.

For a change I was selling something to Tony rather than the other way round. Great comms, paid quickly and my bank a/c much prefers this kind of arrangement

Two thumbs up

Comment

tony Bought a coulple of games form me really frendly coms nice speedy payment could you ask for more

Comment

Blu Ray

Bought a couple of films, Great as always.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X