No announcement yet.

TonyDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a Wii game, which arrived quickly and in great condition.

Thanks

Comment

Bought a couple of Bond Bluray sets..quick delivery, top condition. Recommended trader

Comment

Bought a couple of blu rays which turned up quickly and in mint condition. Cheers

Comment

Bought MGS4 from me, instant payment & good comms, a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

I bought a couple of Blu rays from Tony. Good comms and quick delivery, thanks mate.

Comment

Bought some of my tat(Read: Amazing games).

Grade A buyer.

Comment

I bought Downfall, Jarhead & Zulu blu-rays which arrived exactly as described and in perfect working order. I've bought stuff from Tony a few times & I buy from him without a second thought now & can recommend him now without question.

Thanks Tony.

Comment

Sold 360 Game to Tony. Prompt payment. Recommended.

Comment

A pleasure to deal with once again.

Comment

Purchased Man on Fire on Blu-Ray from Tony and as always he was a pleasure to deal with. I think he is now my official Blu-Ray supplier!

Comment

I traded with Tony once again and he bought some games off me. Payment was fast, as usual.

Unfortunately in between me sending the games and him taking delivery of them, the Royal Mail managed to balls things right up and totally loose the parcel.

To his absolute credit, Tony was extremely patient and very understanding and because of this I feel compelled to leave him this positive feedback.

Comment

I bought a couple more blu-rays from Tony. Once again he was a pleasure to deal with, and they arrived quickly.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Sold me a Blu-ray which came very quick and was minty-mint.

Comment

Bought a game from Mr DA, all hunky dory, cheers.

Comment

Tony sold me a copy of Forza 3 LE.

I've bought stuff from a Tony a few times now and things have always gone very, very smoothly. This trade was no exception -top comms, quick posting and the game arrived well packaged and in perfect nick...what more could you ask for?

Two thumbs up

Comment

Working...
                                X