No announcement yet.

TonyDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a blu-ray from Tony, turned up quickly and in mint nick.

Cheers.

Comment

I Bought French Connection SE & All The King's Men on Blu Ray from Tony. Both disk's are mint & came well packed. Great seller as always.

Comment

The man sold me Bioshock on 360. Came in record time and in better condition than described. Another flawless transaction, dude!

Comment

Tony sold me Tiger 09.

The game arrived next day, well packed & in really nice condition. Thanks buddy!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Bought Resi 5 from him - arrived super quick and in minty-fresh condition. Muchos gracias!

Comment

Bought another 360 game from Tony.

Another flawless trade. Friendly comms, quick posting and the game is in perfect condition.

Thanks dude!

Comment

Great doing business.

Instant payment. A pleasure.

Comment

Sold me a cheapy copy of Condemned for the 360. A gentleman and a scholar, comes recommended

Comment

Got Fable II from Tony, once again a flawless trade. Many thanks.

Comment

Responded to my wanted ad for No More Heroes, got it in the post pronto

Comment

Bought a 360 game from him. Super speedy delivery and in excellent condition too .

Comment

Bought another couple of games from Tony. A perfect trade as always.

I like to think of him as the Mr Kipling of ntsc-uk as he sells some exceedingly good games!

Thanks bud

Comment

Bought a blu-ray and it arrived promptly. Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Bought TR : Legend from Mr Da - all pristine and minty mint not stinking of fags - just how I like it.

Comment

Bought a great DSi package from Tony. Kept me up to date with posting, etc and insanely well packaged and very prompt delivery. Great purchase, would certainly trade with again.

Comment

Working...
                                X