No announcement yet.

TonyDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick payment and decisive PMs! May one day rule with an iron, but efficient, fist.
    Twelve thumbs up! I had them grafted on just to rate this buyer!

Comment

Sold modded Crystal Xbox with 120 gb hd to this fella, good communications, and very patient even when the xbox took a little longer to arrive than had been intended, would definitely deal with again

Comment

Super guy, Super product and Super quick. What more could I asked for, my first actual trade on the forum and it went great, I'd do it again...

Comment

Excellent deal - sent me a Snes game in bomproof packaging, double quick time - top notch all round

Comment

Excellent trader -- bought a GBA game from him, and it came quickly, in great condition, and well packaged.

Comment

Great seller,

the game I purchased arrived quickly and was as described.

A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Bought a GBA game from TonyDA. Everything good here Thanks!

Comment

Sold him Kong for 360, Did an electronic transfer but the banks are slow at the moment, sure it will clear. A good chap to deal with, Good Comms... cannot complain.

Comment

Bought DoA 4 from him, posted super quick and arrived in fresh-minty condition.

Cheers a bundle!

Comment

Brought super princess peach from me
                      paid quick was friendly and happy all the way through the transaction

top work fella!

Comment

Bought Phoenix Wright from me. Paid quick, really nice chap.

Comment

Bought Brain Training DS from me, as above really nice chap and all round good egg.

Comment

I posted a want thread and TonyDA came to my aid. Great seller and I certainly hope to deal with him again soon.

Comment

Bought a DS game from me - fast payment, no probs at all.

Comment

Bought Hitman from Tony and it arrived quickly. Easy to deal with, many thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X