• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super smooth sale from darren as always, thank you darren and game on bud

Comment

Another flawless transaction, great buyer thanks

Comment

Thanks darren it was an adventure this one wasnt it good laugh though, game on bud.

Comment

Goodsellers Town, Population, ShadowDancer.

(Fast payment and quick communication )

Comment

Gave the man an XBL Gold month-long subscription code and he 'donated' a small sum to me. Paid after using the code, which I suppose says something for his trustworthiness!

Comment

ShadowDancer is a superb seller. I bought an excellent ps1 RPG, that I have been after for absolutely ages, from him for a good price. It was packaged extremely well, arrived next day and was in lovely condition. I could'nt ask for anything more so a big thumbs up from me .

Comment

Sold Darren two 360 games.

I sent before payment, as can trust him 100%, and true to his word he pm'd me on the day he said he would to let me know he had paid.

I actually forgot

Thanks matey, two thumbs up.

Comment

Bought a few 360 games from myself and paid exactly the time he said he would, many thanks and enjoy the games!

Comment

SD bought Klonoa on PSone off of me. Paid in full with no problems and had very good communication.

Thanks

Comment

Bought Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow soundtrack from ShadowDancer. As usual, top bloke and gets the item out super quick. I have dealt with him numerous times and his service always improves over the last.

Thanks again mate! ^_^

Comment

Bought a modded PSone from Shadowdancer. Sent quickly and well packaged. Darren is a friendly character too. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Tenchu, arrived super quick and well wrapped.

Comment

bought a 360 game from me, very pleasant and top stuff all round many thanks

Comment

Recently bought No More Heroes from Darren, great service, nice emails, item as described, recieved quickly.
                              Thanks again, game is quality and loving it

Comment

Organised a 360 game trade with ShadowDancer.

Swift delivery and friendly PM's. Top trader.

Comment

Working...
                                X