No announcement yet.

ShadowDancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me the violinist of hamelin for the super famicom. Arrived when promised, in lovely condition. Friendly, informative PMs too.

Comment

Sold Darren my Sigma Raijin supergun, friendly guy and paid quickly, highly recommended!

Comment

Bought a gamecube joypad off darren, it came in speedy time and very well packaged, Great comms as well

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought two MD games off him, excellent comms and extremely fast postage.

Cheers mate.

Comment

Superfast payment for DS title. Thumbs up as always.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold shadowDancer bioshock and as ever smooth transaction, any time bud, game on.

Comment

Bought Ouendan 2 from me. As usual, pleasant and up to date comms. Fantastic guy.

Comment

Sold ShadowDancer World Champ Snooker 07 for the 360. Great stuff all around, no problems at all, thanks very much

Comment

Totally excellent seller, will certainly be dealing with again. Bought a Megadrive with 50/60 Hz switch and some games off of him, all in excellent condition - even threw in scart connectivity which I wasn't expecting and sourced a partucular game that I had asked for off ebay - talk about going above and beyond the call of duty! Brilliant comms, great guy all round.

Comment

Bought hellfire for the megadrive from shadow dancer. Arrived quickly and safely. thanks.

Comment

Bought THe Dracula Chronicles PSP from Darren - great comms and good delivery - top seller!

Comment

Bought DJ Max Portable from shadowdancer. Pleasant comms and kept me informed throughout. Delivered it quickly as well.

thanks!

gaanbo

Comment

I bought a wii game from SD ... arrived quickly, an all-round nice fellow.

Comment

Bought some SNES / MD games from Darren. Turned up nice and quickley and in great condition as described. Cheers mate .

Comment

great guy - bought a pal killer7 off me , courteous and paid instantly.

thanks a lot!

Comment

Working...
                                X