No announcement yet.

mackemansj1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Genji 2 for a bargain price, game was as described. Speedy delivery and good comms. Will definatley deal with again

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought a 360 memory card off me, great comms and an all round nice guy, thanks

Comment

Got me a battery for my 360 controller from Mackemansj1. aAll good.

Cheers!

Comment

Had a PS2 game, dealth with this chap before, 100% recommended

Comment

Sold me a copy of Virtua Tennis 3 to me. Everything went fine. Would use again.

Cheers!

Comment

Bought Lost Planet for the 360. Mint condition and fast delivery. Excellent stuff.

Comment

Brought THE DARKNESS PS3 from him great service arrived in matter of days cheers again

Comment

Sold me a minty fresh copy of the Darkness, even came in a new jiffy bag the show off!.
                  Excellent to deal with all round.

Comment

Sold me Call Of Juarez and everything went fine... game arrived in top condition.

Cheers again!

Comment

Bought DiRT off Mackemansj1 came very swiftly - in great condition. A top seller!

Comment

Superfast payment for a PS3 game. Apologies for the delay in getting it to you. Thumbs up
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold me a 360 game and was great to deal with. Another happy buyer

Cheers

Comment

excellent buyer - payment was fast and top comms as well.

tbm.

Comment

Super quick delivery and sent before my payment had cleared, top bloke.

Comment

bought minna no golf from mackemansj1 - real nice guy to deal with. Sent before BACS had even cleared into his account - recommended

Comment

Working...
                                X