No announcement yet.

mackemansj1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Super Paper Mario from Stephen, which he posted before payment had cleared. Thanks.

Comment

Sold me a 360 wireless adapter, item arrived quickly and well packaged, thanks mate!

Comment

Bought a Japanese 360 from Stephen, excellent trade all round. Thank you!

Comment

Speedy delivery, well packaged 360 game. Pleasure to deal with. Good job!

Comment

Bought a controller off me, always quick to reply, quick payment, come again!

Comment

Another controller, no hassle and quick payment. Ta!

Comment

Bought Uncharted for PS3 from him.
                Fast, efficient and well packaged.
                Everthing a buyer could dream about.

Comment

Bought a PS3 game off me, quick payment, would deal with again. Thanks

Comment

Bought a US copy of Ratchet and Clank for PS3 off of mackemansj1 - Nice and mint, decent price and good comms.

Cheers.

Comment

Superb, I bought an xbox 360 memory card, good price, great comms, speedy delivery

Thanks very much

Comment

Bought Mass Effect ltd. edition. Received very quickly. excell. condition. Cheers

Comment

Bought Heavenly Sword, arrived today, perfect condition, top fella, highly reccommended!!!!!!!!!!!! Many thanks!

Comment

bought COD4 limited and it arrived in good condition, little bashed, but thats not the sellers fault

sorry for the late feedback, i've been away for a few weeks

Comment

Bought a UK PS3 from Stephen. Arrived quickly and as described with a few nice surprises to boot. Highly recommended and hope to deal with again. A+

Thanks again m8, Jason.

Comment

Instant payment for a Wavebird.

Top trader.

Comment

Working...
                                X