No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brought Tomb Raider 360. Once again a first class service from a first class trader.

Comment

Superb - Picked up a copy of OR2 on PSP for a very reasonable price from Tom and delivery was lightening.

I wish everybody was this proactive

Cheers buddy - hope to do business again soon !

Comment

Bought some US N64 games from Mark, very nice bloke to deal with. Thanks.

Comment

sold him a copy of Warioware and payemnt was quick, pleasure doing business with!

Comment

Bought some PSP stuff from him. Usually good and friendly communication. As always the stuff arrived well packaged by Recorded Delivery. Overall excellent as usual... recommended.

Comment

Traded DS games with Mark, great trade, great comms, great everything, many thanks

Comment

Top friendly bloke, quick payer, what more could you ask for?

Comment

Purchased a DS game from Mark, everything he said it was, right down to the fact it will make me pull my hair out

Game arrived quickly and well packed, lots of fast friendly PMs too!

Top seller, top item, more than happy to buy stuff from again!

Cheers!

Comment

Bought Phoenix Wright off this kind gent.

Very polite, very fast, packaging the best ever seen.

Best trade ever A+

Comment

Bought a Black DS Lite from Mark. Everything went excellently from the communication, photos of the item and delivery (the DS was sent in jig time). The sort of person you want to be dealing with and would do so again.

Cheers bud

Comment

Would happily deal with again, v.friendly, fast delivery
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Another fine trade with Mark.

Sold me NBA26k,turned up the very next day,minty fresh,and for a bargain price.

One of the best.

Comment

Bought Ikaruga (again!), was delivered quickly, top man A++++

Comment

Another top transaction, bought Madden 2007 from him. Couldn't be better unless teleportation was used.

Comment

Bought killer 7 from tom, arrived in quick time and hassle freecheers mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X