No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

purchased amped3 on xbox360 , arrived quickly in excellent condition regards
    jason

Comment

Finally paid off my last but one mortgage from mr nook today..........OH er. Sorry wrong tom !!!

This tom-nook sold me a wii-mote and a nunchuck. Was fast, accomadating and very friendly. Was also a bargainous deal - all in all perfect !!!!

Thanks mate

Comment

I bought a PAL Nintendo Wii plus a couple of games from tom_nook. When you're making such a big purchase you want everything to go flawlessly, and it did!

Great communication, quick delivery, Wii was in fantastic condition and well packed, and very friendly to boot (tom_nook, not the Wii, although the Wii is fairly chummy). Would recommend 110%! Thanks very much!
        Last edited by EJG1980; 28-12-2006, 09:38.

Comment

Mark

Comment

wii play

Brought wii play from tom-nook great seller

Comment

Top seller - great comms. Even sent items before payment had cleared and paid extra for guaranteed Saturday delivery. Perfect - thanks!

Comment

What's to be said? as always and excellent smooth trade with a top bloke. Great seller.

Comment

fantastic seller, paid for wario ware smooth moves on wii, it arrived the very next day.

hopefully will deal with again sometime

Comment

Mark is a truly top man. Extremely friendly, and fast to send out goods. I'd happily deal with him in the future. Thumbs up
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Excellent transaction. Super fast PMs, faster than a speeding bullet delivery, excellent packaging (needed a blow torch to open) and a thoroughly decent chap to boot!!

Cheers old boy!

Comment

I bought Railfan off of Mark this time.

Again sent before payment went through.

Cheers me old mucker.

Comment

A also bought Railfan (another copy - not a scam!!)

Super quick delivery, in excellent condition, friendly E-mails

Comment

What can I say, apart from AMAZING!!!

Dealing with Mark is the most pleasurable experience one can have. Great communication, friendly mmail''s and the item was super well packed and arrived at lightning speed!!

I cannot wait to deal with him again and he is a great asset to these board's. If only dealing with everyone was like dealing with him, my life would be so much less stressful.

Comment

Brilliant brilliant seller, bought RR7 from Tom, posted the next day before my payment was confirmed by his bank. Very very nice guy too!

Comment

Bought Resistance on the PS3 off of this fine gent

Arrived as promised and in perfect condition

Many thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X