No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Patapon for a bargain price and it arrived next working day. Good comms and pleasent chap to go with it.

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Resistance Fall of Man from me & paid instantly, recommended buyer!

Comment

Mark went above and beyond the call of duty by PMing me the code for MS points before I'd even had a chance to put his game in an envelope. A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Quick payment from a fantastic buyer. Overall a great hassle free transaction - Thanks Mark!

Comment

Got The Bigs from Mark, great bloke to deal with, friendly and quick to send the item out! Many thanks Mark!

Comment

Sold Mark Lost Odyssey 360 and he paid quickly with great communication. -thanks

Comment

Bought GTA IV from Mark for the PS3, in immaculate condition and recorded post too, many thanks Mark!

Comment

Wow super fast thanks again mate.

Comment

Bought a game. Fast delivery and excellent communication throughout. Thanks

Comment

Bought Halo 3 & Crackdown from Mark. They arrived the next day by recorded delivery in great condition. A flawless transaction all round.

Comment

Mark sold me a ps3 game in exellent condition speedy delivery and as ever very polite, thanks mark till next time game on bud

Comment

Sold Lost Planet Colonies (home made edition!) to tom-nook, fast payment and excellent comms!

Enjoy the multi-player madness!

Pleasure!
                          Last edited by Flinty; 03-07-2008, 19:47.

Comment

Brought a DS3 from Good ole Tom Nook here, and it arrived in good time and packaged very well. Goods were described accurately and he was most pleasant to talk to.

Will happily trade with again in the future.

thanks again dude!

Comment

Bought a cable, he posted it out quickly and I received it the next day in great condition. Many thanks!

Comment

Bought a PS3 off Mark, wonderful friendly, helpful & reassuring communication, Console in fabulous condition and at a uber-cheap price! All in all a fantastic bloke wouldnt hesitate to deal with again and thanks to him i think i'll be using the trading forum a lot more (as this was only my first purchase from it) Cheers mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X