No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic trader. Sold him some DS games, payment was practically instant and communication first class. An absolute pleasure to deal.

Comment

Top bloke! Bought a DS game from him and it arrived next day in mint condition.

Comment

Brought Shadow of Colossus of him. Excellent condition, and fast delivery. A pleasure to deal with and recomended.

Comment

Top seller...Thanks again..

Comment

sent me katamari. Good comms. Recommended. Thanks!

Comment

Another 1st class transaction.

Ta very much!!

Comment

Sold me Mercury...fast turn around, good comms.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought Pikmin 2, Paper Mario 2 & got Rebel Strike for free, same no nonsense service.

Thanks again

Comment

Bought a Japanese GBA in September. Everything was minty and the deal went smoothly as expected! Thanks man

Comment

Got Billy Hatcher and a free gift from Tom Nook Publishing Co. - his second head and robotic arm spezialum must be good for getting these orders out so quick.

Vee Vee happy!

Comment

Bought 2 US GC games from Nook the shopkeeper, they arrived in only 2 days and in excellent condition. Lovely.

Comment

Another box of tricks arrived from nookie bear today. Everything was packed to perfection and i hope the drugs that are bought with the money gained are class A.

Thank yoUUUUUUUU!!

Comment

Bought a few Cube games off this guy, all in minty mint condition and well packaged. Thanks very much

Comment

Very friendly, ace packing job, can recommend dealing with him to anyone!

Comment

Another fine trade with Mr Nook. I bought a US GC game from him which he sent before payment,and i swear his games turn up looking newer than new.

Always exciting when he puts up some goodies for sale.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X