No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a US copy of REZ fro PS2 from Mark. Quick as a flash it arrived in good condition as promised. Good ol' Mark.

Comment

Bought a 360 HEadset from mark and it arrived so bloody well packed it took ages for me to frantically rip it open

cheers loads m8

Comment

Jade Empire and Res 4 received in really good condition - cant tell they have been used.

Thanks for the speedy delivery too.

Carl

Comment

Superb trader. Friendly, quick and great prices too. Highly recommended.

Thanks Mark

Comment

Sold me a gambit. Always a pleasure to trade with Mr Nook. Cheers mate

Comment

i bought some n64 games of him well packaged and speedy delivery cheers

Comment

Send me a Smart Joy adapter for the cost of postage only - arrived quick and in brand new condition - the guy's a saint in my eyes!

Comment

Bought a soft modded Xbox and 6 games. Lightening quick delivery and in perfect condition. He gave loads of great help and advice too. Absolutely perfect

Comment

Incredible - thumbs up!

Comment

Quick, polite, friendly

sums tom-nook up perfectly and a credit to this forum

Comment

Immediate payment and quick to reply to messages, great buyer!

Comment

bought a controller from mark.good comms, well packaged and item as stated.excellent trader.recommended.

cheers john

Comment

excellent seller and excellent comms

Cheers mate

Comment

sorry one of the deals i forgot about to leave feedback for

bought the capcom famitsu's i had

instant payment with no problems, even trusted me to refund him some shipping costs since i guessed the shipping quote

excellent throughout

Jason

Comment

Bought Rockstar's Table Tennis. As usual excellent service. Game arrived quickly by Recorded Delivery in a padded envelope. Game as expected was in mint condition.

Comment

Working...
                                X