No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nabbed fzero gx off of nooky arrived super quick. Would definitely buy from him again.

Comment

Perfect! Fast delivery of GC item in perfect nic. Thanks mate

Comment

OMFG this is the guy from Animal Crossing.... He was even kind enough to give me a house & then gave me a job................

Super Street Trader II Thanks

Comment

Bought Castlevania SOTN from me. Paid super fast without any hassle, great comms too. Highly recommended.

Cheers bud

Comment

I bought a Mint Blue DS and games (good ones too) from nook. Everything arrived in immaculate condition and he even included Royal mail special delivery in the price (which was super cheap). One of the best traders around and a credit to the forums, thanks mate!

Comment

bought Resi 4 - beautifully packaged, super fast, game was in awesome condition.

a pleasure to deal with from start to finish!

Comment

Mark bought a PS2 from me and was very easy to deal with. Quick payment and very good comms, highly recommended

Comment

Bought a 360 VGA Lead from Mark. Packaged to the max and delivered within 24Hours.

Super Trader

Comment

as above, got a 360 component cable, well packaged in excellent condition, will trade with again no problem

regards
                    Jason

Comment

Bought Tiger Woods 2006 on the 360 from tom-nook. Great packaging, quickly sent, top communicator. Highly recommended.

Comment

Sold some games to Tom, he paid instantly and was a pleasure to deal with, highly recommended!

Comment

I bought a 360 package from Mark and couldn't be happier, as usual everything was mint and arrived at ridiculous speed. Do not hesitate to trade with this man he's a credit to the forum and a 100%, 24carat, diamond geezer. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought COD2 off Tom and I'm very impressed! Paid Friday night, posted the game Saturday and arrived Monday, with bonus plastic wrapping on it too

Great stuff, keep it up!

Comment

Bought Puzzle Bobble DS from Tom, i paid Thursday night and it was here Saturday morning, top service.

Comment

bought animal crossing ds from the lovely chap. arrived promptly and as described. well recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X