No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me, Quendan, a cube controller and super monkey ball delux...and I must say the best packaging I've ever seen. Thumbs up!

Comment

Bought zelda/master quest off tom-nook and it arrived 24 hours after payment!
      Highly recommended.

Cheers dude.

Comment

1st rate this one! Sold me a DS in immaculate condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Purchased some Gamecube games, PMs arrived quickly and were very friendly, Games arrived in super fast time and I am very pleased with them! Great packaging too!

Lovely stuff! Top trader and all that

Thanks very much!

Comment

Bought his GBA collection. Just as described and very well packed. All in all a top seller; highly recommended.

Cheers .

Comment

Bought a few USA Xbox titles. Couldn't believe the speed of delivery. And the packing was simply the best I have ever seen. Trade with confidence.

Comment

Perfect! A real gentleman. As usual, the item is in flawless condition, and was delivered the next day. Thanks again mate

Comment

Bought a nice bundle of Dreamcast stuff from tom-nook. All items were in great condition as stated and superbly-packaged. Arrived super-quick too, plus communication was faultless. An absolute pleasure to deal with.

Hey, I might sound like a crawling bastard with these comments, but it's all true! A highly recommended trader.

Comment

Top bloke!

Comment

Another well satisfied customer. Top comms and delivery time.

thanks

bri

Comment

Bought a VGA lead for the 360 from this gent. Lead arrived quickly. Great transaction and friendly to boot!

Thanks!

Comment

Bought some DC stuff. Good and friendly communication. Items posted Saturday and arrived this morning. Very well packaged up. Excellent deal. Thoroughly recommended.

Comment

Bought a Jpn DC, which arrived very quickly in great shape.

Cheers!

Comment

bought a US360 and game from me, easy transaction..top comms and friendly. Highly recommended

Comment

bought a US N64 and games form Mark, it arrived quick and in a very secure parcell.

everything was smooth and kept me informed all the way through, i would not hesitate to trade with him again

beecee

Comment

Working...
                                X