No announcement yet.

Jebus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jebus purchased a PSP and extras from me. Payment and communications were top notch and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks dude

Comment

Jebus purchased a Xbox 360 HDD from me.

Fast payment and prompt, friendly communications throughout the transaction. Would definitely sell to or buy from in the future.

Cheers.

Comment

Bought a few GC games from Jebus as well as a GC component cable which I've been trying to source for ages. Quick postage and great comms.

Thanks mate!

Comment

Bought some GC stuffs from Adam and everything was well packed and arrived in doublequick time.

Thanks again matey.

Comment

i swear this guy drove all night and posted the games himself, fastest delivery ever, cheers mate

Comment

Bought Super Mario Bros 3 GBA game from him a couple days ago. Excellent comms, great condition, and quick delivery.

Highly recommended.

Comment

No problems here, traded games with Jebus and it arrived very quickly and well packaged. Excellent comms all the way

Cheers

Comment

Excellent trade with Jebus realy fast delivery and excellent comms,a real nice fella all round.

Thanks Adam.

Daz.

Comment

excellent

excellent trader,
                    fast delivery,
                    great comms
                    thankyou

Comment

did me a huge favour at no cost to myself but he is a little out of pocket

and wont even acceppt a brown penny

my item arrived today

just superb

ta

Comment

Very nice person to do business with and excellent communication!

He bought a DS game from me (shipped from Germany) and there were absolutely no problems.

Again, thanks a lot!

Comment

Superfast delivery, no problems at all.

Comment

Ace trader, bought a PSP with 2 games off him, gave me loads of information, very helpful and very swift postage and everything, reccomended!

Comment

bought pheonix wright from me. very quick payment, and therefore recommended to all!

Comment

Bought Tomb Raider 360 from me, paid instantly via paypal with no issues. Would definitely deal with him again

Comment

Working...
                                X