No announcement yet.

Jebus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Advance Wars DS from Mr Jebus. Very pleasant PMs, quickly replied. Game sent straight away and recieved neatly packaged and in great condition.

Highly recommended.

Cheers!

Comment

I bought Viva Pinata from Jebus. Arrived fast and in good shape.

Excellent Seller.

Comment

Bought saints row. Fair price, great delivery. Top seller!!

Comment

Sold Jebus my copy of Halo 2. Comms were very good and he was polite throughout. Payment was also made without hassle and instantly.

Recommended!

Comment

Jebus bought Excite Truck and Enchanted Arms from me, great comms, swift payment and all round top dude! Very good buyer.

Comment

Top chap.
              Bought a couple of 360 games, as described, arrived promptly!

Comment

Quality, speedy and trustworthy seller. Sold me Excite Truck and literally amazed me with the speed that he sent the game.
                would happily deal with again.

Comment

Purchased Dead Rising CE from Jebus, Item arrived very quickly and well packaged, great comms throughout made dealing with Jebus a pleasure to deal with.

Many Thanks Again

Regards

Scott

Comment

Different class effort from Jebus, who sold me a Wii game, which arrived quickly, good comms etc. He gave 110% throughout the entire transaction, and you can't ask for any more than that, at this level, Brian.

Comment

Instant payment for item. Cheers mate.

Comment

Got Fuzion Frenzy 2 today, in great condition, was posted first class at the earliest opportunity. Top marks all round.

Great stuff

Comment

Traded my God of War II for his Enchanted Arms and Football Manager 2007. Great communications, well packaged games and super fast delivery. Top man.

Comment

Nice and easy to deal with, really fast delivery. Perfect

Comment

I bought a xbox 360 game from Jebus. Fast shipping & good packing. Super stuff ^_^

Comment

Bought Lara off Jebus. Came quickly and I was very happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X