No announcement yet.

bowser123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold 2 DS games to this gentleman, no probs at all and very polite comms :-)

Comment

Sold me a big bundle of games and I can't speak highly enough about this guy. He went out of his way to keep me informed the whole way and provided a variety postage options. Games arrived ultra fast, well packaged and in excellent condition. I look forward to dealing again. Top trader!

Comment

Sold me a couple of GC rarities which arrived quickly in excellent condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Top man.
          Came thru with a couple of GC mem cards from my Wanted thread, arrived in minty fresh condition, super-quick!

Comment

Bought a DS game from this chap.
            Super friendly comms and prompt delivery.
            Cheers

Comment

Bought a PSP game and it arrived in top condition as described. Helpful comms and kept me informed throughout.

thanks!

Comment

Bought a DS game, arrived quickly and as described and seller had good comms throughout the trade.

Comment

Bought Trauma Center for DS.

Friendly (and patient!) fellow who was a pleasure to deal with. Good comms and swift delivery. First class!

Comment

Swapped a US Wii game with him - absolutely flawless trade, with good, friendly comms throughout. Perfect.

Comment

Stu sold me a couple of DS games. They arrived super fast and in excellent condition. Awesome trader and a great bloke.

Comment

A really nice guy to deal with.
                        Bought US Wii Elebits.

Comment

I got Pyuu to Fuku! Jaguar: Byoti Deru! Megane-kun from Stu...

Truly a top NTSC-UK trader!

The game was packaged soooo well (could you use any more bubble wrap?) and communication was smooth and pleasant!

Thanks once again!

Comment

Brought a couple of games from this dude and he kept in good comms and sent teh stuff out in good time. Was a pleasure..........

Thanks!

Comment

superfast payment and great comms, would happily trade with bowser again.

jAason

Comment

Traded my MLB Wii for his Killer 7. Top bloke, posted very quickly...

Comment

Working...
                                X