No announcement yet.

bowser123

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great trade with Stu. Games were mint as described and they arrived in super quick time.

Comment

Excellent buyer, paid immediately and was friendly and polite. Recommended to all.

Comment

Excellent seller, goods exactly as described and posted out in difficult circumstances! Well recommended.

Comment

super quick postage on two games i bought,with excellent comm as well,many thanks

Comment

I got a good deal from Stu on a GBA game which arrived quickly. Fair postage prices and a top seller .

Comment

Great seller sold me a gba game which arrived fast, well packed and as described. cheers mate!

Comment

I got a nice little gamecube game from Stu which I'm very happy with. Good price and quick delivery so comes highly recommended by me.

Comment

Another top trade with Stu.
                  Sold him a couple of US Wii games, paid straight away.
                  Muchos gracias!

Comment

Bought a couple of GBA games off the man. In excellent condition, packed properly (which rarely happens with GBA games) and arrived quickly. Thanks.

Comment

I bought Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow from bowser123 - it arrived the next day, very well packaged and in excellent condition.

Thanks!

Comment

Great buyer - said he wanted the game and -bam!- payment received.
                        Cheers mate hope you enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                          Great buyer - said he wanted the game and -bam!- payment received.
                          Cheers mate hope you enjoy the game
                          Quoting myself as I had another flawless transaction with Stu - thanks again pal.

Comment

Bowser123 bought my We Love Katamari on PAL PS2.

Great to deal with, paid almost instantly and good comms.

Enjoy the game!

Comment

Sold Stu Valkyria Chronicles, instant payment and good comms, a pleasure to deal with. Cheers

Comment

Fast payment, good comms, A+ recommended!

Comment

Working...
                                X