Tokuda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top guy, best around.
    Would agree to all of the points in the previous posts. Bought WE6 off him about 2 months ago and he was super friendly and helpfull. Will order again when I get some money...

Comment

Thanks again Tokuda - Final Fantasy X-2 arrived today in perfect condition.

Comment

P.N. 03 arrived without any problems and Tokuda was quick to give me an answer when I asked if it was sent out or not.

A real pro

Comment

Great guy to deal with.

Ordered some DVDs which arrived really quickly and in very good condition.

Comment

Cheers mate now what do i do? dissertation or soul calibur wasnt expecting it to arrive so quickly, 3 days!

Comment

I've bought a few things of Tokuda now, and the service received has always been exceptional. Even willing to trawl the deepest, darkest parts of Tokyo to find the rarest of titles.

Truely a top gent (and apparently a demon SC player as well so it's all good )

Comment

My Mario Advance 3 (Jap) arrived this morning. Good price and good service, quick to respond to any questions I had. Will happily trade with him again.

Comment

Tokuda brings smilies to many a face, mine included.
                  A top geezer and great trader all in one package. 8)

He never sends me any of his women though... I guess the P&P would be a bit steep...

Comment

Bit of a delayed response...

Bought a Pearl White SP from him. Fantastic communication throughout. Although he was ill at the time, he still manages to have spare time to fly off emails regarding enquires i made.

A legend.

Comment

Great dealing with Tokuda, games arrived promptly and best of all...no import duty to pay.

I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more business with yo mate, cheers.

Comment

Goods arrived very quickly, in excellent condition. Very good communications and friendly bloke. Will definitely buy from again.

thanks Tokuda

Comment

I bought a GB player, hori controller, wario ware and Psyavariar, and as always the deal was super smooth, and communication was excellent.

Comment

Bought Soul Calibur 2 for my modded Q. Came this morning, no import charges, but no birthday messages...but then it's not my birthday

Very pleased, would buy from again no worries.

Comment

very friendly guy. I even got some Driller Badges with my purchase.

TOP blokey 8)

Comment

Heh, Allan is THE man!

He managed to find the two huge Love Hina boxsets for DC I had been looking for and I couldn't be more pleased!

Oh and he previously sold me a nice pink Sakura Wars DC

Great guy to chat with as well!

My new no.1 JPN import guy! ^_^

Comment

Working...
                                X