No announcement yet.

Tokuda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received a shed load of Neo Geo stuff and another VF stick.

Excellent packaging, Allan is the man.

Comment

Today I received my first package from Allan (btw thanks if you read this!). This guy provides a top service, the prices are a dream and he is very fast and courteous in his replies. He works very hard for you.

Oh yes and my games came in a bubble wrap not with measly British-sized bubbles but with hyper-Japanese massive bubbles. Class

It's like having Japan at your fingertips! I cannot recommend him enough.

Comment

Wow - excellent service! Game was well packed and in great condition. Allan even answered my impatient queries as to the whereabouts of the game in a very friendly manner

Definitely recommended.

Comment

How else could I have got a lovely new copy of Einhander for a small price?

No how.

And with excellent packaging as ever. Many thanks.

Comment

Received a couple of GC Hori pads from him. My only minor complaint was the packageing wasn't that good. The pads are in cardboard boxes and he only packed them in bubble wrap and paper so they ended up crumpled.

Comment

There's no better person to buy your Japanese games from Highly Recommeded as always!!!

Comment

Allan managed to track a copy of Metal Slug X for the Neo for me. Excellent service - friendly, tolerant of my fish-wife style nagging, and also packaged the game really well. Highly recommended.

Comment

Got a nice big box this morning with Initial D and the Wheel . Superb packing as usual and super fast shipping.

The man is amazing, superlatives fail me.

Comment

Another Viewtiful trade

Comment

Viewtiful Allen

Comment

Got my DVD in great condition. And he handled my week of PMs bugging him while I waited. Next time Tokuda I'll get my zip right.

Comment

Got Drac X and Elevator Action Returns from Allan, both arrived in mint condition in about 5 days. Well Recommended.

Comment

just recieved 2 more games from him, excellent condition yet again and boxed up very well

thanks again Tokuda

rich

Comment

Games arrived in excellent condition.
                              Thanks

Comment

Ordered a PS2 game and a Japanese region 2 DVD. Both items arrived quickly and well packaged. Great service.

Comment

Working...
                                X