No announcement yet.

Mr Ono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a sealed copy of Taiko no Tatsujin from Mr ono, fantastic communications, and delivered ASAP! Will definately trade again!

Comment

I bought an expensive game from this friendly chap.

It arrived quickly and well packaged to stop the SNES box from being crushed, and was in exactly the condition described.

Wonderful game, wonderful trade

Thanks

Paulmk

Comment

As usual, a faultless, hassle-free trade with Mr Ono.
        Cheers mate
        Tony

Comment

Excellent!
          Good trader, quick delivery... what more can you ask for?

(hint: nothing!)

Comment

bought a GameCube game from Mr Ono, it arrived quickly and very well packaged, just as described

Recommended

Comment

An excellent trader. Good price, well packaged and item as described, plus he is very friendly.

I hope to buy from him in the future.

Comment

excellent item

arrived quickly - no fuss transaction and the price i got the anniversary boxset was quite a steal

thanks again

Jason

Comment

Gave AiAi and MeeMee a new home - payment prompt and friendly PM's. Definately recommended

Comment

brought a cube game off me
                    prompt quick painless payment
                    nice bloke
                    good pms
                    reccomended

Comment

I just bought an arcade stick off him. It was brand new as described, and the sale was totally hassle free. Will be a pleasure to deal with him again.

cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a modded cube, excellent communications throughout, despite me stretching things out. Quick delivery and item was in excellent condition.

Triple A

Comment

Cheers for the Gunvari Ono, arrived safe and sound as always..

Comment

cool deal,cheers

Comment

Awful day at work. Games got sent yesterday. Will they be here. Bastards at work getting me down. Will I have to get them from the post office cos no-one signed for them. Getting home and pushing the door open as it picks up friction due to heavy package. The postie who knows me has put 'em through the door! They're here! Oh joy of all joys. Games have arrived! Get online, thank Mr Ono. Leave ecstatic feedback. Must go play them now! But there's two games! Which one should I play, aaargh!!

Comment

Excellent hassle-free transaction - friendly emails, great packaging, the works - many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X