No announcement yet.

charlesr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought an xbox remote from me, top geezer, paid v. quickly...

Comment

Bought an awesome beautiful cable from Charles. I love it. The cable arrived very quickly and it was great communications throughout. What a top guy!

Comment

Excellent and all-round superb.

Comment

Very quick payment and replies to PMs. Great guy to deal with

Comment

Bought a light gun from Charles. Great communication and very fast delivery.

Thanks.

Comment

Got a pile of free N64 magazines from Charles. How very generous :-)

...nintendo dolphin... bwahahahaa

Comment

Charles sold me a lightgun and a few PS2 games to go with it. He kept me informed the whole way with first class communications and he posted quickly. Thanks mate.

Comment

Speedy delivery of a well-looked after game (MK DS). Very happy with the service.

Comment

Bought a game from Charles, everything was as described and arrived quick. Top dollar, as expected from the guvnor really

Comment

Bought a Farmer Component Switch box. Excellent quick delivery. Top guy.

Carl

Comment

Purchased The Orange Box from me, paid instantly.

Comment

Rodders sold me some ps2 shooters very cheaply and I received them immediately, in mint condition. He is a beacon unto others. Thanks mate

Comment

I'm very happy with the Jap gamecube game I bought from Charles. A good price, sent quickly and in nice condition - I couldn't ask for anything more. Thumbs up .

Comment

Bought Space Invaders extreme on the DS and region swapped Psychonauts from this fine gent.

What a pleasure to deal with and a credit to the forum.

Many thanks Charles

Comment

Bought Gears of War, delivered quickly and for just a fiver!

Thanks Charles

Comment

Working...
                                X