Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you C-dude. Flawless experience.

Comment

I bought a US copy of The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition from Charles and everything went smoothly. He was even kind enough to include a copy of Crackdown he was giving away on the blue forum.

The games were mint, the shipping was fast and the communication was excellent!

Comment

Charles lent me Dave Mirra BMX on Cube and even sourced me my own copy for a quid! Sterling chap.

Comment

Sold me Gotha Force on GC, not only is it in super good nick it also arrived quickly!!

Thanks

Comment

Did a game trade with Charles, great comms and arrived quickly cheers

Comment

Bought a Dreamcast game from Mr Charles. He also sent me a graphics card -- free! Absolutely top notch. Many thanks, sir!

Comment

Superb seller. Bullet proof packaging and fast delivery.

Thank you.

Comment

I bought Gigawing for the DC from Charles. A pleasure to do business with as always. The game was well packaged and sent out quickly. Thanks again.

Comment

Charles did me a very good deal on a 360 wireless adapter. Arrived very quickly, in superb condition and as always comms were very friendly & prompt throughout.

Two thumbs up

Comment

Bought a DC game from Charles- super fast postage and in good condition too. Thanks!

Comment

I bought Thunderforce VI from Charles. A pleasure to do business with as always. The game was well packaged and sent out quickly. Thanks again.

Comment

Took Wind Waker off Charles' hands. Great price, quick postage and a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Mr R purchased Pikmin 2 from me and the deal went swimmingly. Many thanks!

Comment

Bought COD MW3 from Charles and he donated the money to charity, absolute gentleman =)

Comment

Sold Mushi Futari to Charles and he was the perfect buyer, thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                                X