No announcement yet.

J0e Musashi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Daryl my Jpn PS2 and games... very fast payment.. and great to deal with.. Cheers

Comment

Bought an Resi 4 from Daryl, arrived as promised in exellent condition, cheers mate

Comment

Traded with Daryl, easy to deal with and would trade with again.

ta

Comment

Trade with Daryl - no worries here.

Comment

As always with Daryl another flawless transaction,fast and polite and always a pleasure doing buisness with.

Comment

Great buyer, solid coms, another Wu Banger!

Comment

Absolutely amazing seller, one of the best guys in the whole web to deal with and understanding too, he understands if you miss the payment date by a day due to being at work or something. Always replies ultra fast to pm's and mails, and sends out items promptly, and by recorded delivery, and Joes item's always come as described, everything I have boght from him is always mint.

A true gem to deal with and highly RECCOMENDED!!!!

Comment

Yo, Daryl is the man. Bought a japanese copy of God Hand with God tracks off him. Great person to deal with. b(~_^)d

Cheers mate.

Comment

Sold me Brain Training. Bargain price. Communication was a bit poor though.

Comment

Seems to have been a misunderstanding, now resolved.
                      Last edited by moonwhistle; 02-06-2008, 15:22.

Comment

Amazing dealing with daryl again, he's an absolutely top bloke, and even though he was in the middle of moving house in the middle of the deal, he still managed to get the items out swiftly, and quickly and arrived perfect and mint.

Was in touch with me all the way through keeping me updated, and all in all, I just love dealing with the guy, he's a top bloke all round, and I cannot reccomend him highly enough.

Comment

Perfect buyer , thanks again Daryl

Comment

Bought a DS Lite from Daryl. Great comms and fast delivery. Cheers mate.

Comment

Daryls' one of the best around.

Got me four feet for mounting my CPS-2 board.

No good on bunions though.

Recommend, recommend, recommend!

Stuart

Comment

Got Locoroco off Dazman, no problems here, great service again. Thanks dude

Comment

Working...
                                X