No announcement yet.

J0e Musashi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Genjii PS3 from Him. Super Price and super service.

Comment

received three DS games from Daz (despite my postman's best efforts). would definitely trade with again. thanks D!

Comment

2nd time dealing with Daryl, this time not good.

Agreed to buy a game from me on the Mon 3rd but wouldnt be able to pay for a couple of days which was fine. Payment details were provided & item held.

Had to chase up after no contact or payment had been made. Said he still wanted the item & asked for payment details again saying payment would be sent over.

Waited another whole week but again received no payment or contact from Daryl

Timewaster

Comment

Sold Daryl a copy of Okami, good comms and he paid promptly.

Comment

Bought loads of DS games from Daryl. Second trade with him and another flawless transaction. Recommended.

Cheers,
            James

Comment

Sold me an avenue 6 pad and game, arrived quickly and both work fine.

Comment

Bought 3 DS games from Daryl. No problems at all.
                Cheers

Comment

I bought 6 DS games from Daryl. He did me a great deal on them and they arrived in excellent condition so I'm very happy. A top seller so thumbs up from me.

Comment

We had a trade going, which became very long and drawn out; however, I can now see that it was more miscommunication than anything else, and J0e offered a generous way to settle up the deal, so no harm done and now everyone's an eventual winner.
                    Last edited by DeathAdder; 15-05-2008, 12:12.

Comment

Sold him Ray Tracers and as usual no problems

ta

Comment

J0e bought an eyetoy from me, no problems at all. ee-heee

Comment

Traded some games with Joe, everything was smooth, good trader.

Comment

Another good trade with Daryl. Thanks mate.

Comment

Remembers my wanted items, even when I've forgotten!

If Daryl is selling, buy with confidence.

Comment

Traded JOe a power supply for xbox & sold him a lead, great guy and very pleasant to deal with, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X