No announcement yet.

J0e Musashi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traded my Trauma Centre for his Parappa the Rappa, arrived promptly and in excellent condition with good comms throughout.

Comment

Purchased Panel De Pon (DS) from me, top geezer

Comment

Yet another fine trade with my man Daryl.

This time I swapped a PS3 game for his PSP battery + cash. D kept his end of the bargain to the letter and comms were good throughout. As always a pleasure!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Purchsed VF5 & Railfan from Daryl, Arrived very quickly and in good condition, with excellent comms throughout it is great dealing with him.

Many Thxs Again

Regards

Scott

Comment

Pleasure to deal with daryl sorry we couldnt sort the r4 out though, game on bud 10/10

Comment

Shinobi joe is a top trader...sent me a lovely md 6 button pad. Friendly polite comms, thank you D.

Comment

One of the best people I have ever dealt with on games forums. Very highly recommended.

Comment

Sold D two JPN DS games.

Friendly, frequent PMs led to a silky smooth sale. Top marks!

Comment

Bought Ouendan from me and paid very quickly and great comms, top trader!

Comment

Did an offset PS2/DS trade with Shad0w Dancer, ace all round, as expected.

Thanks!

Comment

No problems, friendly, paid quickly, good comms

Comment

Did a trade with J0e Musashi stuff arrived in good time.
                          Cheers

Comment

Bought a DS game off me. Did the bank transfer when he received it. Good trader, good comms...would happily do business again.

Comment

I bought a Farmer component switch from Joe. He kept me upto date all way. It arrived well packed & in great condition. Super Stuff ^_^

Comment

Bought a couple of DS games off me. Fast payer and all-round top bloke to deal with. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X