No announcement yet.

Soundwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well what can I say about Soundwave that has not already been said by others.. not much really. What I can say is that Neil went far and above anything that would be classed as standard in selling. Communication was bang on, he answered every one of my questions, gave an honest opinion of what I was buying (His Dingoo A320), then was nice enough to upgrade the firmware and fully charge it before sending it Recorded delivery to my door. Totally 1st class seller and a pleasure to deal with, thanks mate.

Comment

As above really. Top Seller. Seen I was looking for Kaido Battle 2 and sent me a pm and sold me it for cheap. Can't be faulted in any way with that performance. Excellent.
      Last edited by jamesy; 02-06-2009, 22:36. Reason: grammar

Comment

Ditto, the usual excellence from Neil, game sent quickly and in perfect nick.

Comment

Bought a 360 game from Neil.

Very pleasant comms throughout, quick posting and the game arrived in great shape. One of the good guys!

Two thumbs up

Comment

Excellent, friendly, helpful guy. Bought Tekken V from him and it turned up more swiftly than a swift riding a really fast bike with the wind behind it. Recommended to all on this board; and everyone else.

Comment

An absolute pleasure to deal with.Top top man.

Comment

sent me sin city for free on dvd

top class chap </tips hat>

Comment

Thank you, Neil. Gave me games for free. Just dead friendly. Thank you again.

Comment

Another faultless transaction with Neil.

Comment

Purchased 'Rumble Fish' from Neil.

Very good price and the game turned up mega-fast in excellent condition.

Will definitely deal with again!!

x lots!!

Comment

Neil bought Infamous from me and was a true pleasure to do business with. Recommended without hesitation!

Comment

Sold Neil a bluray remote, no problems at all. Cheers!

Comment

Sold Neil a copy of NCAA 10 on the PS3.

We've traded a few times now and he is always a top bloke to deal with. Comms are fast & friendly and he is 110&#37; dependable. Quite often the trade ends up taking a backseat to the banter (as happened this time)!

One of ntsc's finest

Comment

I sold Soundwave my damn fangled XCM 360 controller on your PS3 convertor thingamajig wotsit!! Brilliant trade, a pleasure to deal with and I'd happily trade with him again.

Thanks Neil, enjoy.

Comment

Sent me Yakuza on PS2 for &#163;0. Top bloke
                                Last edited by Brad; 04-09-2009, 13:26.

Comment

Working...
                                X