No announcement yet.

Soundwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil and me have had quite a few deals now..everytime has been a fantastic experience. On this occasion he sent me a minty Saturn game before I had even paid. Massive thumbs up..lovely guy. Thank you man

Comment

Neil sold me a mint copy of Raiden IV on 360, the whole trade was a pleasure from start to finish.
      Really friendly PM's and lightning fast delivery, look forward to trading with Neil again soon.

Comment

Sold me a copy of GigaWings Generations PS2 Jpn, very cheap and in minty condition.
        Great comms and a speedy delivery too, nice chap. Recommended trader.

Comment

Soundwave can detect and jam radio transmissions all across the energy spectrum, a talent that makes him naturally suited to his position as Decepticon Communications Officer. Soundwave also possesses the ability to monitor electrical impulses within brain circuitry - i.e. he can read minds. Additionally, he has a photographic memory thanks to the vast data storage capacity of the magnetic disks in his chest compartment, and he is armed with a shoulder-mounted radio wave sensor and hand-held concussion blaster. Soundwave is physically strong compared to most Transformers. He transforms, shrinking as he does so, into an Earthly microcassette deck

Yeah cheers wikipedia Why not simply say *the guy sells the goodness!!?*

Comment

Awesome. Sent me JP RFA. It arrived quickly and in top notch contition.

Comment

Amazing! This guy turned my PC Engine into 360 versions of Battle Fantasia & Otomedius G!

Now THAT's magic!

Comment

Bought Darius Gaiden - smooth transaction. Ta!

Comment

Layer Section and Sexy Parodius for JPN Saturn from him...what to add? Friendly and smooth transaction.

Comment

See all previous feedback lol. Friendly guy. Super quick dispatch. Awesome.

Comment

I bought a Beatmania bundle from this fine chap, and it arrived as described and well packed. Excellent seller

I just need to get good at the game now...

Comment

Sold me a lovely Pc Engine bundle. Total gent, fast delivery. Thanks again buddy!

Comment

Brought a PS3 game from good ole trusty Soundwave here, one of the friendliest peeps on the forum! Sent my game out in good time, packaged well and in good nick too!

Will happily trade with again in the future!

Always a pleasure dude, never a chore!

Comment

Bought No More Heroes (US) for the Wii from Soundwave.

A pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Consistent, Ultra-friendly comms and super-fast delivery in promised condition.

Would nto hesitate to deal with again. Many thanks!!

Comment

I can always rely on Neil for my dose of big buff men in body armour and tight pants, bending over then groping each other.

That is, he'll always sort me out with a new Madden game.

Comment

Sold Neil a JPN 360 Arcade, paid quickly, great comms, an absolute pleasure to deal with. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again, he's a top fella

Comment

Working...
                                X