No announcement yet.

Soundwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Neil my copy of Otomedius G, he's always a pleasure to deal with.
    Thanks mate

Comment

Great guy... A+ recommended!

Comment

Sold me The Warriors! Postman Pat delivered it to him

After crushing Postman Pat under his big toe, he then launched the game through my letterbox! Thanking you

Comment

In the words of the almighty Crankies, a 'fantabidozie' trade. Great pms detailing condition, speed of postage and generally being all round nice. If only I had more money and Neil had more stuff to buy, the world would be a better place.

Comment

He bought Dragon Ball Kai on Blu Ray from me. Very understanding about the delay in postage but was a pleasure to do business Great Communication

Comment

Bought Otomedius G off Soundwave. Top bloke, super fast delivery and the game was in great condition. Highly recommended seller!

Comment

Bought Macross for the Saturn from Neil. Delivered really quick and an excellent guy to trade with. Thanks.

Comment

Just received a couple of PS1 games, speedy delivery, great comms and an all round good chap.

Comment

I bought a PS2 game off Neil. As usual everything was perfect (apart from my postie not being able to read the envelope and NOT because of Neil's super neat writing!), and I wholeheartedly recommend Neil as a seller

Comment

I brought Dodonpachi 360 from Mr Soundwave and what can I say: A top trade throughout, with top comms and top postage! Neil is a great bloke and a credit to this forum...See you next deal dude!

Comment

Purchased Tenchi wo Kurau II from Soundwave. Game arrived today in excellent shape. Very helpful and provided pictures and an accurate description. Highly Recommended!

Comment

Brought a selection of Jap Saturn games from this dude, and he was VERY helpful, with supplying pics and describing its condition. Games arrived very quickly and packaged up securely! He kept good comms and was very friendly throughout.

I look forward to our next transaction! Next to Pharfetched, one of the best on here, NO DOUBT!

Thanks again dude!

Comment

Brought Thunderforce VI from the lovely fellow. Arrived quickly and mint.

Thanks

Comment

Another buy from Soundwave, this time a copy of Thunderforce Gold Pack 1 on the Saturn. As usual it turned up swiftly and in mint condition. Great stuff.

Comment

Sold SMG2 to Neil, payment was fast and all PMs were very friendly. A pleasure to deal with once again

Comment

Working...
                                X