No announcement yet.

Soundwave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a PSP off of soundwave. It was a great price, well packaged and quickly sent. A great seller. Thanks.
    Last edited by unitone; 27-06-2012, 17:04. Reason: spelling

Comment

Accepted my offer for his copy of Mushi on PS2. The game arrived quickly and in good condition, plus Neil was very friendly to deal with. Thanks

Comment

Bought 3 months live code instant payment thanks

Comment

Neil is my new bestest fwiend!

Not enought superlatives to describe him!

Comment

I bought Espgaluda from Neil. He sent the item out quickly and it was very well packaged. Top bloke to do business with. Thanks again.

Comment

Neil sold me some goodies which came in great condition just when he said they would. Lovely comms and top man in general, would recommend to any without a second thought. Cheers!

Comment

Neil sent me Bayonetta for free, and surprised me with a copy of Stranglehold as well.

Top bloke.

Comment

Talking about steelbooks and mentioned that his local HMV still had a few goodies

In the end he got me 6 blu's and sent them via special delivery

Even phoned me when he was at HMV and went through what they had hence the reason I ended up with 6

Reckon thou he kept all the captain Americas and thor's to himself though

Thanks Neil as always very much appreciated

Comment

Bought Milestone Shooting Collection 2 for Wii off Neil. Friendly chap throughout, great price and sent super quickly. Thanks very much!

Comment

Eject. Eject. Eject!

Neil rocks. That is all. Hijin.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Just received a 3d care package from Neil comprising various blu-rays, UC3 etc. Top dude.

Comment

Bought a couple of j360 games off Neil. Absolute pleasure as always. Thanks again dude

Comment

Kindly bought me a cheap Starfox for 3DS a few weeks ago. Always nice dealing with Neil. Super nice guy, great to talk to

Comment

I bought a game which turned up superquick and in great condition. Nice chap too. Thanks

Comment

Neil, excellent trader as always, sold him Area 88 on SFC, held it for him for a couple of weeks, he got back in touch when the time came and quick payment.. great stuff and thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X