No announcement yet.

Bleeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased Rule of Rose, brand new and sealed all for a bargain price - arrived quickly and kept me informed of what was going on!

Great stuff, great seller!

Thanks very much!

Comment

Wow , such cheap prices , ill keep my eye out for more of bleeders sale , fantastic all round

Comment

Perfect sale , instant payment and sound Pm's . Cheers Steve

Comment

Star Ocean and FFX2 both for ?12 and in mint condition.

Excellent stuff

Comment

I'll repeat myself & tell you once again that Steve is one of the finest sellers to grace the interwebbertron - never a problem, always delivers quickly & is a top bloke to boot.

Comment

Top man, bought gradius off of Bleeders and it came sooner than i expected. Game was in tip top condition too.

Comment

wow , still amazed at the price i got these , please bleeders if you have anymore selling threads PM me to let me know

Comment

Bought Jak 3 from Bleeders.

Fast friendly comms, quick delivery & the game was in superb condition (I've bought new games that weren't in this shape!). It's always a pleasure trading with Steve.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Bought 5 PS2 games off Bleeders and not only did I get them in lightning quick time, but they were also immaculately wrapped and in mint condition.

?20 for those 5 was an absolute steal mate! Thanks again!

Comment

Bought 4 PS2 games off bleeders super fast shipping & mint condition. Top stuff ^_^

Comment

item went missing in the post, and Steve issued a refund very quickly. Great seller on this board. Thanks m8

Comment

Superb seller, item as described and extremely quick delivery. Cheers.

Comment

Bought a PSP game from Bleeders, fast shipping, kept me informed and item was mint. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought RidgeRacer6 from Bleeders, excellent condition and very prompt shipping. Nice one.

Comment

Bought Fight Night Round 3 from Bleeders, great seller, good comms and the game arrived well packaged.

Comment

Working...
                                X