X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another flawless sale!

10/10

Comment

Great trader fast and friendy to deal with sent items well packaged will trade again.

Comment

Bought a game off Bleeders - friendly, quick despatch - thanks very much - recommended.

Comment

easy transaction,
          game was posted quickly and arrived in great condition

Comment

Impossible to fault...friendly comms, super quick delivery and the discs were in mint condition and packaged VERY well

Comment

Another very successful and smooth transaction. Sent the game super quick and well protected, very happy.
              Thanks,
              Stu

Comment

Yay! Uber-cheap, fast and friendly. Excellent seller, thanks very much!

K.

Comment

Game arrived uber Mint and uber fast. Highly recommended dealer

Comment

one of the best traders on this board.

another 10/10.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF
                      Game arrived uber Mint and uber fast. Highly recommended dealer
                      I'd like to echo these comments, actually- the game arrived very quickly and very well packaged- thanks a lot!

Comment

Received my game the dat after I sent payment. very well packaged and in superb condition, thanks mate

Comment

Paid immediately, very friendly, good communication, would definately deal with again

Comment

Bought a game off Bleeders, good communication, well packed etc. Wouldn't hesitate to trade with again.

Comment

Excellent seller.

The game I purchased from Bleeders arrived very quickly and was in great condition (as stated).

A pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Top Quality. Sent the game damn swiftly and arrived in top notch condition. Excellent stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X