No announcement yet.

Big Al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um...this seems to be one of the more popular of the many feedback threads for Big Al so I thought I'd give this one a go!

Sold a massive box of DVDs to Allan. Good communication, instant payment and didn't seem to mind hanging on a few days due to me having hundreds of the sods to post to different people all over the UK!!!

Thanks Allan, hope you enjoy them mate!

Comment

5 year bump

Bought a few pc engine games from Al. Everything was packed with great care and was received the next day. More than happy, I will definitely return for more when cash is available.

Comment

Of the four Big Al threads I could find, this had the most posts. Top seller!

Comment

I guess this is the correct thread Bought a megadrive game from Al, arrived very quickly and well packaged very happy with the game..

Thanks again mate.

Comment

Purchased two Super Nintendo games from Al. Both games were well packaged and in nice condition. Great seller!

Comment

Another great trade with Al, this time a big box of Saturn and PC Engine games turned up for me

All in great condition and perfectly packaged!

Comment

Bought a few DC games from Al that arrived in tip top condition. Very happy, cheers mate!

Comment

Bought a few Jap Saturn games from Al. Really quick delivery, very friendly comms, and everything was packaged securely.

This is one seller who keeps his dojo in order!

Comment

Great trader and kept me updated.

Games were sold as described, came in tons of packaging and padding, games arrived safely!

Top bloke

Jassi

Comment

My previous feedback for this fine chap which I put in another thread as I couldn't find this one:

Originally posted by teddymeow
                      I searched but couldn't find a feedback thread for this fine fellow.

I purchased a few JPN Saturn games from Al to start my collection and, well, what can I say. They arrived super fast, were in immaculate condition and I am very, very happy with them.

Great stuff! Many thanks!!!
                      And today:

Burning Rangers for JPN Saturn arrived today. Was too good a price to pass up so I am now skint! Excellently packaged, in stunning condition (complete with mini CD soundtrack, spine & reg cards etc).

Will be the first game I play on my newly modded Saturn.

Cheers.

Comment

Bought a few N64 games from this fine chap!
                        Top notch stuff all round.

Comment

Another nice bundle of Saturn and PC Engine games, as always Al is great to deal with, friendly guy and respond to questions quickly..

All arrived really well packaged in great condition as usual..

Brilliant! Thanks again mate.

Comment

Bought some DC games from Al. Nicely packaged and delivered quickly, no issues here. Cheers big guy.

Comment

Bought a Super Famicom from Al, no problems at all

Cheers mate

Comment

Bought a Neo CD stick from Big Al. The item is in good condition and was well packaged. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                                X