No announcement yet.

Big Al

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased some DC games from Allan. Fantastic service all around. Perfect packaging too, really didn't skimp. Friendly and easy deal with.

Only restraint and cash flow prevent more purchases!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      My previous feedback for this fine chap which I put in another thread as I couldn't find this one:

And today:

Burning Rangers for JPN Saturn arrived today. Was too good a price to pass up so I am now skint! Excellently packaged, in stunning condition (complete with mini CD soundtrack, spine & reg cards etc).

Will be the first game I play on my newly modded Saturn.

Cheers.
      And once more. Sold me Saturn Bomberman for an amazing price. Arrived super fast and in great condition.

Thanks again.

Comment

Bought another bunch of PC Engine games from Allan

Awesome as ever.

Comment

Sold me two PS2 games, awesome service.

Comment

Allan sold me Two JPN Megadrive games. Very good service, good clear communications, items arrived promptly and in great condition and very well packaged. Would definitely deal with again

Comment

Bought some JPN saturn games from Allan, and absolutely blown away by it all. Superb packaging, great prices and friendly comms. Will definitely be buying alot more in the future. Thanks mate!

Comment

Just bought a stack of Saturn games off Al and they arrived quickly and very well packaged. Good comms and a smooth transaction all round. Recommended!

Comment

Bought a few PS2 Tales of games off Big Al and he sent them out very quickly. Impressive packaging as well! Many thanks and highly recommended. Check out his wares!

Comment

bought an n64 system and game, sent well packed and fast delivery, cheers bud

Comment

Yet another superb transaction with Big Al, champion seller! Definitely on par with Black Cherry Cheesecake, if not better...

Comment

Brought some game gear game from big al, he was very polite and friendly; sent the games in good time and kept in good contact.

Thanks!

Comment

Item arrived quickly with no fuss

Thanks

Comment

Big Al sold me a PS1 game and it arrived speedy and well packed. Thanks!

Comment

Sold me a unboxed 5 player PCE multitap for next to nothing, it arrived in great condition & very quickly.
                              This is when I started having issues, all the pads work fine. However I cannot for the life of me find any of these taps? I'm PROPER thirsty!

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X