jamesy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought Gran Turismo 5 from Jamesy yesterday and it arrived today

Great communications and very friendly to deal with, thanks very much for a fast and pleasant transaction.

Comment

Bought a PS3 game off him - excellent postage price, friendly regular comms and fast dispatch. Top seller!

Comment

I bought a PS3 game from Jamesy. Everything went smoothly, delivery was quick, and he was always extremely pleasant to deal with. Highly recommended and hope to trade in future.

Comment

Bought the brilliant Time Crisis 4 for the PS3 off of Jamesy a few weeks ago. Arrived extremely well packed and in great condition nice and quickly. Would trade with again

Comment

Bought Sega Rally from Jamesy, perfect comms and fast delivery. Highly recommended.

Comment

Purchased some PS3 & 360 games all in excellent condition

Comment

answered my wants for mario galaxy....Nice price and in great nick...

Top Guy

Comment

Bought Wangan off him, turned up SUPER QUICK and in mint condition. Couldn't ask for better service!

Comment

Bought an xbox game (condemned) - Arrived super quick. Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought a PC-FX and games from Jamesy, all good.

Comment

Bought Little big planet from Jamesy, came really quickly, great service!

Comment

Bought some GC-games, not a worry at all

Comment

Bought Ridge Racer 7 (NTSC-U) from Jamesy and it arrived quickly and in immaculate condition. Prompt, friendly comms too. Thanks!

Comment

Bought a headset from me, paid quickly and was very easy going.

Comment

as good as always

swift payment and always friendly

always happy

Jason

Comment

Working...
                                X