jamesy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purchased my JPN Otomedius G on 360.

Paid insta-quick with good, friendly comms.

Another great trade with James.

Comment

James bought my collection of Japanese Anime Laserdiscs, a really nice guy. With James you get great communication which is both friendly and polite. Payment once agreed upon was ultra fast and of course he let me know that they had arrived safe and sound.

Have traded previously with and would continue to trade with James without hesitation.

Cheers,

Stuart

Comment

Bought a Japanese PS3 game from me, payment was super quick, comms as friendly as ever and he let me know it arrived with him too.

Comment

Bought a couple of Japanese 360 games from me. A pleasure to deal with as usual.

Cheers

Comment

Another deal with James...Never have a problem,friendly and great comms..always leave feedback as well!!

GREAT GUY to deal with////Enjoy mate

Comment

Another tip top trade with James.

Always a pleasure to deal with great comms & super quick payment for some Macross shooter action.

Thanks again buddy

Neil

Comment

Another great trade with James!!

Purchased my JPN Sin & Punishment 2 and paid insta-quick with the usual friendly comms!

Thanks James!!

Comment

Organised a flawless trade with Jamesy. Castelvania (me) for Vanquish (J).

Top trader.

Comment

I bought a Jp 360 shooter from Jamesy and am very pleased with it. He was very helpful and did me a good price on it too, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jamesy to anyone as a top seller - thumbs up .

Comment

Sold an Xbox 360 RGB lead to jamesy, no problems at all!

Comment

This lovely fellow purchased Parasite Eve 2 from me. Thanks man and enjoy that excellent game!!

Comment

Awesome buyer super quick payment and very nice chap to deal with.
                          Thanks mate

Comment

Simply outstanding fella to do buisness with,sorted me out with a jap copy of everbodys golf which iw as desperate for arrived next day superb fella.

Thanks James.

Comment

I sold jamesy Yakuza 4 PAL PS3.

Fast payment, no problems.

Comment

I bought Dynasty Warriors Gundam PAL 360 from Jamesy.

Arrived next day in good condition. No problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X