Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought Muchi/pink sweets great condition posted same day fantastico

Comment

Bought a couple of JPN 360 games from Allen, came exactly as described and super quick. Pleasure to deal with, top man as ever, thanks buddy!

Comment

I bought a 360 console from Neoboy259. Arrived very quickly and well packaged. He even threw in a free game. Top man. Thanks again.

Comment

Al bought a large Jap MD bundle from me which he'll never play, and will resell on the forum in about three months to some lucky punter. Then three months later he'll ask to buy it back. This makes him WORSE than me where retro is concerned!!!! Superb guy to deal with though, as the many trades you'll find with me in this thread show.

Thanks again mate.

Comment

Sold Allen my copy of Hatsune Miku Project Diva F on Vita, prompt replies throughout and an absolute pleasure to deal with

Top stuff

Comment

Sold Tales of Graces F PS3 to Allen, recieved payment super fast and all was good. Cheers mate!

Comment

Every time I buy a new system I tend to need a new stick. I don't know why I bother putting a wanted post up, I should just ask Allen directly what he has spare in his arcade stick stockpile! An HRAP VX-SA this time for 360. No issues as always, thanks again mate.

Comment

Bought a loose Dreamcast system from Allen, great price and a very smooth deal. Cheers mate.

Comment

Bought a PS2 HRAP CFJ off Allen. Top seller and super quick shipping. Bang on !

Comment

Bought a Japanese Saturn console off Allen. Haven't been able to test yet as I've not yet get a voltage converter but delivery was prompt and everything looks in decent nick. Thanks guy

Comment

Bought NG2+ from me. Great comms, no problems with the payment going through. Cheers!

Comment

Purchased a PSV game from me.

Fast payment and great comms.

Comment

Top buyer, Allen bought a Saturn Action replay from me, paid quickly no problems at all.

Comment

Al took a couple of rubbish Vita games off my hands,( ) perfect as always.

Comment

Allen is an awesome buyer. Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                                X