neoboy259

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snk

Bought some NeoGeo home carts from me, Great person to deal with.. Thanks.

Comment

Neo by name, Neo by nature, bought a couple of home carts from me and transaction went without a hitch. Thanks

Comment

Quick payment for Mushi on the 360, many thanks

Comment

Sold me a ps3 game arrived super quick and in perfect condition. Thanks mate

Comment

Bought my Demon's Souls Deluxe. Payment was fast and mails were firendly. All good

Comment

Bought some more games from me, spot on as always. Great buyer. Thanks again mate.

Comment

Bought some Saturn gear from me; everything went really well and he's a great trader... recommended very highly!

Comment

Sold Neo Agarest for PS3, no problems at all. All round excellent trader

Comment

Bought Mushihimesama Futari from Neoboy259, it came super fast and was well packed. Excellent seller.

Comment

I've dealt with Allen several times now, he's an absolutely top class and genuine guy. In fact, he's bought so much from me i'm starting to feel I owe the man a few beers. Thanks again mate!

Comment

Allen bought some retro magazines from me - great to deal with. Thanks

Comment

Allen continues to rehome my Neo Geo collection, good friendly comms and no trouble at all. Great buyer, a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

Comment

Bought GoW3 on PS3 from Allen. Fast shipping, well packed and the game's in lovely condition. Absolutely spot on, cheers mate!

Comment

Got some GC games off Allen for the princely sum of £5 postage, fast delivery and good PM's, even offered to refund me the £1 or so the he had left after posting games! Excellent stuff.

Comment

Quick payment for a 360 stick. Very patient waiting for the item due to a delay on my part. Thanks for buying

Comment

Working...
                                X