Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good communication and very speedy.

Comment

Sadly a deal was canceled from my part and I obviously caused some inconvenience for poor Mr Monkey Balls. However he was totally understanding and the game was sent super fast and packed well.

He is a no doubt excellent trader and one I recommend highly. Im just a bit annoyed with myself I failed to provide a trouble-free sale.

Thanks again Mr, the game will be sent back asap

Kindest regards
      Adam
      ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Excellent trade as always with SMB.

Comment

Bought some games off of him recently. They arrived quickly and were in excellent nick. He also sent me some free stuff, which is always nice. Top trader!

Comment

I bought a Jap GC game from him and it was sent out lightning fast and I also got a great deal
            Excellent seller !!

Comment

Bought Live subscription and headset, smooth pleasant transaction, very prompt delivery, as always. Highly recommended.

Comment

Game sent quickly and arrived in excellent condition. Thanks mate.
                Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

Comment

Game was sent swiftly and in excellent condition, very professional seller! Thanks matey!

Comment

Excellent seller. Item arrived very quickly and was in great condition.

Comment

Superb buyer - mega fast payment & good comms.

Totally recommended!

Comment

Excellent seller, went out of his way to make it a good deal.
                        Very friendly and superfast comms.

Thanks again,

Aaron

Comment

Praise to SMB.
                          Just bought a JAP N64 which was delivered super-fast and super-packaged.
                          SMB also threw in 2 Carts to get me started. Good man!

Comment

Swapped Star Wars Battle Front for Pikmin 2 with SMB. Game arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Highly recommended.

Thanks again.

Comment

great seller, paid one day and item arrived the next. thanks!

Comment

Nice guy, super fast and he looks after his games. What more could you ask, really?

Comment

Working...
                                X